Throughout the year we hold various seminars and events covering a wide range of financial topics such as:
- Inheritance tax planning – Are you doing all you can to look after your family’s future?
- Our advisers explain why there is a need to plan and the different ways this can be achieved.
- Pension Planning – There are now many more options available when it comes to pensions. Our advisers can help you to make the right choice for you.
- Intergenerational wealth and legacy planning – our world and our finances are constantly changing. This event provides extensive insights into why we may need to change the way we plan our finances for the future and how we can do this.
- End of year tax – Helping you to be as tax efficient as possible. This event covers the use of you allowances, pensions and much more.
- Aspects of business exit strategies - If you're thinking ahead to the day when you'll no longer run your business, this event will help you prepare for an exit
For more information please call our Event Manager Taylor Barrett on: 01462 713078 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click the below to register.
Timetable for each event:
- Tea & coffee at 10.00am
- Seminar commences at 10.20am
- Tea & coffee break at 11.30 am
- Seminar starts again at 11.45am
- Seminar finishes at 12.45 pm
- Lunch is served from 1.00pm
An example timetable for an evening event
- Tea & coffee at 17:30pm
- Event commences at 18:00pm
- Refreshments & Cold buffet at 19:30pm
- Close at 20:30pm
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances